One of Our clients an international property development company is looking to hire a Admin Assistant. If you meet the requirements of the role please send your CV to Baterdene@TheShackletonGroup.com or call 94104010 for more information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Management Team, to provide administrative support to the Management Team
Serve as a point of contact for the department
Perform professional translation of documents
Manage calendars, prioritize appointments and contact requests
Take and distribute meeting minutes, and prepare agendas, presentations, reports,
Coordinate meeting schedules, agendas, and correspondence with partnering consultants, contractors, agencies and government authorities
Coordinate workshops, and meetings, and help with seminar registrations and travel arrangements. Manage internal and external meetings logistics
Process and prepare external communications and follow up on outstanding responses as directed.
Prepare expense reports and travel authorization requests.
Provide support to the General Manager of Real Estate and Property Development
Draft and distribute letters to title companies, consulting firms, property owners,
All related general office administrative work
Coordinate meetings with PMT (Project Management Team)
- 1-2 years’ related working experience within corporate office environment
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Strong ability to read and write Chinese is a Must
- Bachelor degree holder
- Strong MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Power Point skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience coordinating meetings, presentations, reports and correspondence
- Experience managing calendars and scheduling