One of the largest corporations in Mongolia is looking to hire bright professional to join its well-established business development & strategy team. This is a rather unique opportunity for those who wishes to challenge his or herself to professionally with market leading company by play a critical part of developing new business ventures.
• Define and develop the new business opportunities
• Watch the sector development and trend, define new business opportunities for the Company in order to expand the Company’s financial business scope and increase profitability
• Support senior management team with strategic options on new business (including M&A), business establishment and exit
• Conduct analysis on new business scope and investment solutions, prepare investment and business-case scenarios
• Review additional and unexpected investment requests, support related units and the management in defining the optimum solutions
Economist, Financial Management or Business Administration. (Master degree would be preferable)
Experience in banking industry more than 3 years (if possible). Preferably who worked in Risk management or Business development areas in a Bank.
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours
• Visionary thinking skills
• Strong commercial background working on business development
• Considers issues from a range of different angles
• Generates a range of ideas and options
• Focuses on long-term customer satisfaction and added-value
• Develops business strategies and contingencies to minimize threats to the business
• Anticipates situations, changes and developments several years ahead, taking action now to shape the future
• Considers resource demands against business drivers and critical success factors
If you are interested in this opportunity feel free to apply through Enkhjin@TheShackletonGroup.com or call 9400-4010 for details.