Our client is a highly successful tech firm with a global presence. With a reputable technology and innovative solution, they have an international client base and they recently expanded operations to the global scene. We are looking to hire Senior DevOps Engineer, responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure and assuring the smooth operation of the platforms. Please note this role can be remote based from anywhere on the planet.
· Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
· Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
· Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
· Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
· Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
· Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
· Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
· Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
· Excellent communication skills
· Software development capabilities and experience
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Good attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
· Proficiency with tools for community management (e.g. Slack, Discourse, Gitter, Twitter, Github)
· Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
· A history of collaboration with a diverse, international community of developers more than 6 years
· Being active in other communities and platforms to help foster collaboration and relationships with other communities and organizations.
Those who are interested in this highly unique opportunity are encouraged to send their CVs to Dulguun@MongoliaTalentNetwork.com or call 976 9999-8212 for confidential conversation.