We have got the best HR role in the market!!!
Our client, one of the largest employer in Mongolia is looking to hire top talent in the HR field.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be the interface between HR and a business departments which can contain hundreds of employees. We are looking for a thought and courageous leaders who can:
- Work directly with the Head of Department, managers and HR Team to define appropriate people management to aid delivery of the business plan
- Come up with new ideas, gain buy in and impress the importance of HR upon the senior management team
- Be constructive and robust; highlighting issues both as they arise and proactively. For example, discuss and analyse with managers HR information such as absence, performance and training data
- Check on the progress of various projects via management information
- Coach, support and mentor the top management team to work more effectively together
- Attend regular meetings with senior managers discussing issues specific to their area. In these meetings, you need to back up your suggestions with hard facts
- Be pragmatic rather than pushing for 100% best practice at all times.
- Talk to your customers commercially, with credibility to win round concerning the value you can add and relate your suggestions to their business agenda.
- Develop deep relationships with the business and really get to know what they do.You will be expected to hit the ground running and will need to work extended hours at times.
To recap, in this job you will:
- Liaise with the management of a business areas, providing HR insight into strategy and operational issues
- Meet with the business to understand their needs
- Initiate and oversee project works of HR team
- Conduct senior level development work with the top team
This job MAY BE RIGHT for you if you enjoy:
- The idea of partnering with a business heads and managers in order to truly understand the strategy and deliver commercially focused HR interventions
- Seeing your hard work produce tangible results
- Working to gain the trust of senior individuals and then being turned to as a trusted advisor accordingly
- Taking a pragmatic approach rather than always following absolute best practice
This job MAY NOT BE for you if you…
- Would feel concerned about being the only HR person working in the business area and taking responsibility for all HR activity running smoothly
- Want a predictable routine to your working day
- Feel worried about taking a robust and constructive approach with senior managers and working to win them over
- HR or equivalent educational achievement
- Relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships);
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills