Career Opportunities: Procurement Officer – Green Field Cement Plant in Mongolia
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the proposal process for multiple proposals to stay on schedule and present them to the management for review and approval prior to final publishing.
- Coordinate and communicate proposal document delivery and costing requirements to the key support functions to meet proposal due dates while raising, tracking and documenting issues.
- Ensure all relevant documentation for bid proposals is complete and accurate.
- Ensure all technical, commercial and contractual correspondence with Suppliers/Vendors are efficiently addressed and closed out.
- Prepare reports for the management such as summary schedules, proposal overviews, competitive overviews and cost/price summaries, evaluation reports, annual plans. Responsible for internal and external interfaces during tender execution.
- Master’s Degree in Business and Engineering is required. / A minimum of 7 – 10 Years of Work Experience in the field of Tender and Project Management / Previous experience in Cement Plant /
- Should possess the expertise and the interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary / Should possess Communication skills in English/ Reporting to the Plant Director with skills in Production support, scheduling, engineering or projects./ Should maintain consistent plant operation in line with procedural process guidelines. / Should have the ability to plan, organize, analyze and make conclusions as necessary / should be well-organized, creative, and hardworking and be able to self-organize work load. / Should possess Computer Skills and the ability of working on software applications on Internet / should be proactive, initiative and have team work skills.
Submit your Cover Letter along with your CV or Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or address CV to anket.mak.mn indicating the role you are applying for in Subject Line.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for the Interview.
Mongolyn Alt (MAK) Corporation #44, Chinggis Avenue, Khan Uul district, Ulaanbaatar 17030 Tel: (976) 75759700