One of the world’s largest heavy machinery and equipment supplier is looking to hire a Maintenance Technical Advisor based at Mongolia’s largest Copper mine Oyu Tolgoi. This FIFO based role will play critical role in maintaining the organization's most advanced HME’s and its maximization of the productivity. Experienced maintenance professionals in underground mining equipment as well as those who held similar roles are encouraged.
• Maintain safe work procedures and promote high safety and health awareness
• Promote and comply with the Occupational Health & Safety Policies
• Assist in monitoring and reporting on the condition of equipment
• Carry out planned machine and statutory inspections
• Assess and coach competency skills attainment
• Assist to identify continuous improvement opportunities
• Assist to measure and report overall maintenance performance
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the maintenance processes and systems
• Cooperate with the maintenance planners regarding input schedules and accurate information
• Ensure the development of up to date job procedures for all tasks performed within the function
• Accountable for completion of all tasks identified in the maintenance plans and strategies to the specified quality and timelines as assigned to this role
• 5 or more years of maintenance experience in UG or surface mining mobile HME equipment’s.
• Strong written and spoken English or Russian skills
• Experience in managing and development of weekly, monthly, equipment overhaul and shutdown schedules through Microsoft Project
• Experience in large multi pit/underground operations utilizing large scale mining mobile equipment
• Development and maintaining of the equipment strategies workflow process on mobile equipment
• Experience in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) audits and analysis
• Assessing employees in structured skills assessment process
• Good computer skills with the ability to use integrated management systems, word processing, presentation and spreadsheet applications
• Offer support to supervisor positions so to be able to assess work place efficiencies and provide guidance to workplace supervisors
Those who are interested in this unique opportunity, are encouraged to send their CVs to Enkhjin@TheShackletonGroup.com or call on +976 9900-0003 for more details.