Our client, one of the uprising and successful mining equipment supplier is looking for a Sales Coordinator to coordinate its sales operations mostly between the suppliers and sales team. It is a great opportunity for those who interested to cooperating with large mining projects while joining a great team of dedicated professionals. Good command of English and previous experience in Internal enquiry ERP is an advantage. If interested in this opportunity, please contact me for further discussion.
Email: Enkhjin@TheShackletonGroup.com Phone: 94004010
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Coordinator performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
• Coordinate sales team by managing inquiries, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
• Generate and coordinate all quotation to customer
• Generate and track sales activity and quote list spreadsheets
• Attend sales meetings; generate meeting reports and action plans, track activity report, customer invoicing report.
• Communicate with vendors on commercial and technical queries as well as customer issues
• Prepare reports on sales by individual representatives, sales by product line and sales to individual customers
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
• Act as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when sales representatives are not available.
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements