Our client is an internationally owned, large-scale financial institution with a huge impact in the macro and micro economy, this top-tier employer sees year on year growth through digitalization investments and a collaborative management team that is always focused on both organic and inorganic growth. Due to their success, they are looking to hire a VP of Business Development to their senior management team.
Reporting to the CEO and DCEO, you will be responsible for a range of functions including Product Management; Business value creation; Digital and Physical Channel; Priority Business, Business Relations and Business Transformation, as well as developing/building long-term PR, Marketing strategy to create a unique/dynamic corporate identity in support of our client's current market dominance.
Our client offers an industry high compensation package plus bonus while providing a work environment where exposure to internal and external stakeholders is consistently present. Furthermore, with the seniority of this role, you will have the highest impact in the market and industry.
- Extensive experience in Digital Transformation, Fintech, Martech, or corporate development; experience in the digital retail, digital health or software services is a plus
- Objective solution provider with an entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- Adhere to high integrity, moral and ethical standard.
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework. MBA preferred.
- Advanced research and analytical skills and possess the ability to incorporate the most suitable practices and innovation into project recommendations.