Our client, a leading financial company is looking to hire an experienced CCO to their team.
- Acts as an advisor to senior management and the board of directors on compliance-related matters.
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive compliance programs tailored to the organization’s specific needs.
- Ensure efficient board operations, supporting good governance practices, and enhance transparency within the organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in law
- At least three to five years of experience in roles.
- Ability to analyze complex compliance issues, identify risks, and develop effective solutions.
- Proficiency in English.
If this position calls you, feel free to contact 94902048 or send your CV to Misheelt@MongoliaTalentNetwork.com for more information.